Posting for Lois Chan Pedley and Lisa Gibson
Happy Corner Parent Participation
Call for Proposals
Happy Corner Parent Participation Preschool is an exceptional play-based preschool located in East Vancouver. This project is working to create more sustainability for the preschool over the next several years. There are two components to this Call for Proposals for a Program Stabilization Grant, sustainability and fundraising, and marketing for a total of $5,000.
Sustainability and fundraising:
- To research best practices in creating sustainable preschool programs in the Lower Mainland in order to inform a sustainability plan for Happy Corner Preschool
- To review the current model of fundraising and program operations at Happy Corner.
- To make recommendations for a plan for fundraising that ensures a sustainable future for the preschool.
- To examine the current marketing plan of Happy Corner and identify gaps in the preschool’s marketing and communication.
- To develop a marketing plan in conjunction with the Happy Corner executive to support full enrolment and support the preschool as a centre of community and parent learning.
Total of grant: $5,000
Please submit a proposal for this project by April 17, 2015 to email@example.com.